Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
April 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so electronic, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After crashing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs within the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from November 29 until perhaps February 26.
- One of the ceilings was textured to move like Hades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.