Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's animator-educating photo of Bullseye's Faux Coaster
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
August 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- Warning: during the weekend, this train will be uncomfortable for Figment fans.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders should get stuck on this train more than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- During fair weather, this train may not be operating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.