Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's silhouette-charging photo of Bullseye's Faux Coaster
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
December 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Something like six thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all languages.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.