Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Faux Coaster show, terminally considered to be the best historical show at Disneyland
Bullseye's Faux Coaster
June 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this show first thing in the afternoon.
- Before going on this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Show may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a wanton show, adults are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.