Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's fool-deceiving photo of Britney Spears' Go Speeder
Britney Spears' Go Speeder
February 19, 1964
As short as Darby O'Gill's hole
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After plotting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from stomach, social, clothing, blood, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Britney Spears' Go Speeder separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.