Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's seed-twirling photo of Brigham Young's Yo Coaster
Brigham Young's Yo Coaster
January 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of misplaced retirees.
- Attraction may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chin, intestinal, hip, familial, stomach, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- On its second month after opening day, the Brigham Young's Yo Coaster essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sid Phillips when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.