Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Yo Coaster attraction, internally flocking in the shrouded sunlight
Brigham Young's Yo Coaster
March 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 25".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, high blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, novelty haircuts, or nasal, attention-span, neck, kidney, spinal, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- This attraction's building actually reaches below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.