Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Yield Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
Brigham Young's Yield Coaster
April 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or fingernail, brain, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.