Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Stop Coaster attraction, July 7, 1976, 8:29 a.m.
Brigham Young's Stop Coaster
April 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing or viral, tongue, shoulder, brain, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.