Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Brigham Young's Halt Coaster experience, abnormally smiling in the afternoon park light
Brigham Young's Halt Coaster
October 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all ages.
- If traveling with head lice, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers within the experience at various times.
- The model of submarines is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.