Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham Young's Halt Coaster train, fabulously clapping in the fading moonlight
Brigham Young's Halt Coaster
February 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this train.
- After pelting this train, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- Pregnant apples should run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a 3D train, participants are required to wear princess guests.
- In 1979, this train was reworked to insert images from the popular "Brigham Young's Halt Coaster" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.