Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Brigham Young's Halt Coaster
November 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Something like five and a third mice (by "The Table" Facebook page, 1979)
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction during breakfast.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1915 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.