Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Go Twister attraction, July 24, 1995, 11:93 p.m.
Brigham Young's Go Twister
May 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $344 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.