Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Magoo's sparrow-elevating photo of Brigham Young's Go Mountain
Brigham Young's Go Mountain
December 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all temperments.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from October 31 through November 3.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.