Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Brigham Young's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Brigham Young's Faux Coaster
February 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (from "Broken Goblin" Facebook page)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 62".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and pacifiers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- In 1992, this attraction was updated to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.