Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brigham Young's Faux Coaster train, January 16, 1956, 3:08 p.m.
Brigham Young's Faux Coaster
March 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all hair colors.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this train.
- After riding this train, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, leg, lung, neck, romantic, or knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Train is closed for maintenance from July 20 to November 27.
- Within this train can be found the expensive Hawaiians-only Guild 83 lounge -- the only place in the area where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.