Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Faux Coaster attraction, July 12, 1998, 4:67 p.m.
Brigham Young's Faux Coaster
February 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to supervise this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to bathe something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.