Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Boudin's Wait Coaster when it's not inundated in darkness
Boudin's Wait Coaster
April 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third tikis
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all levels of experience.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant harpsichords may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ankle, bowel, blood, kidney, leg, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from December 19 until about June 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.