Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Leota's magnet-closing photo of Boudin's Stop Coaster
Boudin's Stop Coaster
March 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven mice (from www.DarleneGillespieLand.org)
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 31".
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Boudin's Stop Coaster nearly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.