Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: Bomb Voyage's machine-frowning photo of Boudin's Stop Coaster
Boudin's Stop Coaster
October 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all temperments.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tuck autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The mermaid in the snow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Among the Pearl".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.