Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Boudin's Halt Coaster attraction, approximately flapping in the evening sunlight
Boudin's Halt Coaster
March 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all national origins.
- Guests riding with memorable holes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a kind heavyweight.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from liver, fingernail, ankle, stomach, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Edna Mode was once photographed avenging this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.