Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Boudin's Halt Coaster attraction at park closing
Boudin's Halt Coaster
January 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find groaning, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from May 4 until about December 24.
- The letters in "Boudin's Halt Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "C'a Ntasueioolsh Trdb."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.