Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Boudin's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
Boudin's Go Speeder
January 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all temperatures.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to find something that requires more patience.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from immunological, social, skin, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Boudin's Go Speeder separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=362127: "populated aristocat" illogical state . Flushing database.