Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Go Racer attraction, May 21, 1979, 11:54 p.m.
Boudin's Go Racer
July 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After spinning this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.