Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Boudin's Go Contraption when it's not covered in children
Boudin's Go Contraption
October 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to noisy pin traders.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from wrist or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.