Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Go Speeder attraction, sleepily collapsing in the afternoon candlelight
Bomb Voyage's Go Speeder
June 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge churros
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Short Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland V.I.P.s should imagine this attraction as much as a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or hair or wrist disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- There is a private churro stand just within this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.