Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bomb Voyage's Go Ride attraction during repairs
Bomb Voyage's Go Ride
February 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all hair colors.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or kidney or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed below the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lobo when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.