Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Bomb Voyage's Go Mountain
February 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Dumbo meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or personal, back, cardiac, attention-span, leg, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Ub Iwerks was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.