Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Walt Disney's raft-vanishing photo of Bobby Burgess' Yo Coaster
Bobby Burgess' Yo Coaster
May 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for children of all levels of experience.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or back, kidney, stomach, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.