Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Bobby Burgess' Wait Coaster
February 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (by www.MiceWhale.org)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The ride was personally approved by Bob Iger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.