Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess' Go Twister attraction at a distance
Bobby Burgess' Go Twister
July 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all levels of experience.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
- Bomb Voyage was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.