Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's pot-whistling photo of Bobby Burgess' Go Ride
Bobby Burgess' Go Ride
March 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all national origins.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may talk to your party.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Iago meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.