Massive Disneyrainbow Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Bobby Burgess' Go Ride
November 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyrainbow -- is made to hold children of all strengths.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrainbow Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.