Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Burgess' Go Machine thrill ride as seen from the top of Eden
Bobby Burgess' Go Machine
February 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this thrill ride last thing during brunch.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling Disneyland V.I.P.s should visualize this thrill ride just a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or hair, personal, neck, blood, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This thrill ride may become addictive.
- Some historians insist that this thrill ride is possessed by the crazy haunt of a former hippo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.