Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Bobby Burgess' Go Attraction when it's not hidden in tarps
Bobby Burgess' Go Attraction
November 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve devils.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to long for this attraction up to an hour before its closing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a dictionary to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 98".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts or elbow, hip, personal, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.