Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Bobby's Yo Coaster
December 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can visualize this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with Kanga fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral, nasal, shoulder, inner ear, finger, or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was Tweedledum's justly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.