Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Go Racer ride, quarterly entertaining in the shrouded candlelight
Bobby's Go Racer
March 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all hair colors.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider humming this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bobby's Go Racer "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, the uninsured are required to wear custom specticles.
- Ride is closed for unforseen repairs from July 13 until about October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.