Massive Disneycrew Attraction Database
Picture: The Bobby's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of a town
Bobby's Go Racer
April 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycrew Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.