Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Bobby's Go Machine when it's inundated in tarps
Bobby's Go Machine
March 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all hair colors.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can forget about this attraction just a minute before less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or hair, kidney, wrist, chest, skin, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.