Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Bobby's Go Machine when it's covered in darkness
Bobby's Go Machine
August 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The letters in "Bobby's Go Machine" can be scrambled to spell " Bin'syoh Ocmgabbe."
- Be sure to look for a watchful Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.