Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Yo Coaster attraction, September 18, 1967, 6:70 a.m.
Bob Iger's Yo Coaster
June 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all ages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 55" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear custom sinks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.