Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Wait Coaster attraction at dusk
Bob Iger's Wait Coaster
February 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to break something that doesn't involve caballeros.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Bob Iger's Wait Coaster nearly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.