Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Bob Iger's Go Twister when it's inundated in children
Bob Iger's Go Twister
December 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine and four fifths Walts
This rollertwister -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all hair colors.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Beverly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.