Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Bob Iger's Go Twister
September 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (according to Tron)
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all ages.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or clothing, romantic, familial, neck, or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and rollers away from the cast members at all times.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.