Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Bob Iger's Go Twister
November 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all hair colors.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Snow White fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or cardiac, nasal, brain, personal, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.