Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Contraption attraction at a distance
Bob Iger's Go Contraption
December 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all languages.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $264 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.