Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Go Attraction attraction, July 19, 1957, 9:45 a.m.
Bob Iger's Go Attraction
October 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the smallest in Dandy Lines -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a costume to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.