Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Bob Iger's Faux Coaster when it's shrounded in fog
Bob Iger's Faux Coaster
June 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all levels of experience.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 34 joules.
- Maximum width 48".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from October 26 to February 16.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Bob Iger's Faux Coaster barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.