Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Bob Iger's Faux Coaster
February 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Merlin Jones originally intended for this attraction to feature live gods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.