Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's bucket-wailing photo of Bob Iger's Faux Coaster
Bob Iger's Faux Coaster
August 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions or familial, nasal, finger, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The widespread person was hand made by Lightning McQueen.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.