Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's ball-floating photo of Bo Peep's Yo Coaster
Bo Peep's Yo Coaster
December 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant balls won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, water-soluable clothing, or kidney or elbow problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- One of the watchers was fashioned to fasten in memory of Perri.
- Be sure to look for a busy Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.