Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Yo Coaster attraction at first light
Bo Peep's Yo Coaster
June 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all strengths.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo area.
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from neck, ribcage, spinal, romantic, lung, or familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- There is an unpopular churro stand obscured by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.