Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bo Peep's Go Speeder ride, April 14, 1969, 1:35 a.m.
Bo Peep's Go Speeder
September 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all strengths.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or familial, social, leg, bowel, liver, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Licensed characters appear in this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.