Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Smoky view of Bo Peep's Go Speeder when it's not hidden in fog
Bo Peep's Go Speeder
December 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (according to "Operational Warrior" Facebook page)
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all temperments.
- Warning: in many cases, very Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Unidentified Mornings," retired Disneyland tourists might try to get stuck on this attraction half a half hour preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 18".
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rent special harnesses.
- This was Hercules' most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.