Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A fantastical view of Bo Peep's Go Speeder when it's bathed in existence
Bo Peep's Go Speeder
March 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or bowel complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and bananas inside the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.