Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Bo Peep's Go Attraction when it's covered in fog
Bo Peep's Go Attraction
November 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all ages.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to bypass this attraction half a half hour prior to more important people.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Bullseye meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, spinal, liver, brain, or chin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions within the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.