Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Faux Coaster adventure, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Bo Peep's Faux Coaster
February 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all temperatures.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or viral, inner ear, knee, shoulder, lycanthropic, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- It is said that George Darling's frozen gag is entombed beneath this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.