Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Faux Coaster attraction, February 23, 1982, 3:35 p.m.
Bo Peep's Faux Coaster
February 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all languages.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by former tourists.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sea sickness, undiagnosed extra limbs, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.