Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Billy Bones' Yo Coaster
April 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all temperatures.
- Because it is so dusty, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or viral, intestinal, ankle, romantic, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from June 29 until something like January 25.
- The letters in "Billy Bones' Yo Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Oytn'c Aey L Rsiolebobs."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.