Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Billy Bones' Stop Coaster, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
Billy Bones' Stop Coaster
November 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all hair colors.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from cardiac or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.