Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An indoor view of Billy Bones' Proceed Coaster when it's not inundated in tarps
Billy Bones' Proceed Coaster
December 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all hair colors.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to joke with people near you.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, low blood pressure, excessive chattiness, or attention-span or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.