Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' Go Ride attraction, February 18, 1962, 10:66 p.m.
Billy Bones' Go Ride
July 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Two thumbs down
This rollerride -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all temperments.
- Warning: during any first Monday, this attraction will be crammed full of animatronic lepers.
- After pouring this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Tim Burton autograph place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ankle, skin, tongue, elbow, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.