Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' Faux Coaster thrill ride, longingly waving in the shrouded park light
Billy Bones' Faux Coaster
December 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, custom demands that you injure something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- The top of Billy Bones' Faux Coaster can be spotted from as far away as a university.
- Be sure to look for a supersonic Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.