Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Yo Coaster attraction, February 2, 1968, 10:50 p.m.
Beverly's Yo Coaster
April 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all heights.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant people may particularly want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and bands (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Winnie The Pooh was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.