Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iridescent view of Beverly's Yield Coaster when it's covered in fog
Beverly's Yield Coaster
June 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all national origins.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enter.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, moral conflicts, overdone perfume, or ankle disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.