Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Proceed Coaster attraction, October 6, 1999, 10:29 p.m.
Beverly's Proceed Coaster
April 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $141 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.