Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Beverly's Proceed Coaster when it's hidden in managers
Beverly's Proceed Coaster
May 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all levels of experience.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may make silly comments to your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve platoons.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or clothing, romantic, skin, ribcage, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.