Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Beverly's Halt Coaster
January 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile locals
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all heights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to long for this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your comfort, you should be free from leg, familial, or blood disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.