Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Halt Coaster attraction, January 5, 2006, 3:30 a.m.
Beverly's Halt Coaster
August 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all ages.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or attention-span, social, or brain issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.