Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Beverly's Halt Coaster
October 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to run to this attraction half a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with children or Tarzan fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- There is an one-person restroom that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.