Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Beverly's Go Twister
December 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all shapes.
- If traveling with a large group, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with Dave Smith fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.