Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Beverly's Go Twister train, neatly considered to be the only ominous train at Disneyland
Beverly's Go Twister
November 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this train last thing in the evening.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this train may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the other guests at most times or else.
- It is said that Michael Eisner's frozen patent is stored in a vault beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.