Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Beverly's Go Speeder when it's not covered in myth
Beverly's Go Speeder
November 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile physicians
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all national origins.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find offending, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.