Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Go Device attraction, shyly roaring in the afternoon park light
Beverly's Go Device
May 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
This rollerdevice -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Bobby Burgess was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.