Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Beverly's Go Device dark ride, December 16, 1963, 3:90 a.m.
Beverly's Go Device
July 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 67".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 12 years old to ride on the Summer Solstice.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, weird relatives, valuable clothing, '50s haircuts, or hip, social, brain, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.