Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Beverly's Faux Coaster attraction, wantonly twirling in the evening moonlight
Beverly's Faux Coaster
January 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Explosions may be too boring for retirees.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.